1.5K views
Featured Not resolved

Watching 2 video that have been shared across social media of your staff throwing away 600 lbs of dog food,blankets,cages,etc.The individual that was video taping was told they were given instructions to trash the donations by the director in Huston,Texas and that the reason was they could get more from Florida.I called the headquarters to ask questions and yes I told them I was recording the conversation seeing how your company was recording me.

Unfornately the woman was very rude and ended the conversation with me by hanging up.

Refused to transfer me to a supervisor even.Disgusted and will never use red Cross to donate ever.

Review about: American Red Cross Customer Care.

Had an Experience with American Red Cross?

Comments

Bad on you Red Cross.There is ALWAYS someone who can use the surplus.

SHAME, SHAME, SHAME!!

I was going to send in a money donation BUT NEVER EVER NOW!SAD :(

shame on the red cross

to bob #1370237

They keep 91 cent of every dollar. My aunt was in the washington d.c. office for yrs she said so much stealing goin on she left co after 10 yrs and a title.

Wow..they are rude sad

Totally useless Organization

Gastric Bypass Alternative - EXPOSED! DON KARL JURAVIN DISCREDITED "INVENTOR" BY US GOVERNMENT Gastric Bypass Alternative "I am pleading with others online not to fall prey to Roca Labs and it's completely discredited owner who bills himself as an "inventor" who has invented a so called..." Read more Sono Bello - Liposuction Review from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more American Red Cross - Crappy help from red cross American Red Cross "Nothing from them. We are in southeast texas where harvey hit. People took blankets, pillows, other needed items to the airport to give to red cross. They took them and..." Read more Gastric Bypass Alternative - ALERT! Beware of Gastric.care and Don Juravin new invention called "Night Magic Pill" Gastric Bypass Alternative "Consumers should beware of internet qaucks who spew out medical advice to people who need real medical care from real medical professionals who were trained properly. Now comes again before..." Read more The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom - Very Poor Product The Bradford Exchange United Kingdom "I purchased a Gold plated ring from them last October for a 60th Birthday present for my mum. She didn't start wearing it until 6th December and it already looks..." Read more Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime - Bad experiences Seniorpeoplemeet And Ourtime "Someone Hijacked my count All of my profile Identity profile was erased someone else's Profile picture was in my place and all my photos uploaded disappeared. I want answers to..." Read more Clay Cooley - Crooks Clay Cooley "I bought a car with them and they knew of my credit situation. I had a bankruptcy and they had the paperwork. They got me approved anyway, I signed for..." Read more The Cover Guy -  Warranty  and poor quality The Cover Guy "I bought a cover from this company.After about 8 months of having it I noticed it started to have an intention on it .It called them and was told to..." Read more