Springfield, Nebraska
Additional Fees

My school had a blood drive going on so I decided to donate blood.The first lady I saw was nice, however when she asked to see my arms, she said "Let me go get someone who knows what they are doing." Then, the man who I assume was her superior came over and looked at my arms telling me I had a rash on my arm.

I didn't see anything there, so Imasked where. The man proceeds to vigorously rub his finger on the inside of my arm and then points to the now red markings on my skin and says "See? It's red." Of course it's red now! I immediately told them that no redness was there before he did that and the lady told me I could come back later that day to try again if had faded away.

She gave a patient defferal sheet right afterwords. This was weird because she told me I could come back in a few hours, yet the sheet says I couldn't come back for 24 hours. I went up to the man who created this fictitious rash story and I showed him that he made the rash and that it was no longer there. He was extremely rude to me telling me that it was my fault because I had a rash.

I told him "None of you are intelligent whatsoever." I then ripped up the patient defferal sheet, stood up and promptly said "Screw all of you." and I left.They obviously don't need blood that bad if they are deferring patients for no reason.

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service of american red cross blood donation from American Red Cross. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants American Red Cross to "quit allowing uneducated, inexperienced, rude, unskilled people work at blood drives, especially ones involving young and vulerable high school students".

The most disappointing in user's experience was rude staff. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by American Red Cross for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with American Red Cross?

Comments