Additional Fees

Told them I was a senior disabled woman who needed help in securing patio to preventing more flooding hsppening, to keep water from coming into my home.Was told that I would get a call back.

Never did. Called today and told that I was on list but not in an important position. They would probably not get to me for at least another week or so. So I will have to take chances today, disabilities and all to do what I can to get the water to not come into my home.

Hopefully I do not aggravate my disabilities too much that I end up in the hospital. Thanks Red Cross for not being concerned in preventing water from entering my home. I will never donate to them ever again. I already hurt from head to toes, doing what I could to protect my home.

I was just looking for a little help. If senior disabled women who are by themselves cannot get help, who then are actually getting help? Because of them by the time I finish with my porch, I may be in the hospital. I can barely move now.

BUT I have to do something to save my home, to secure my porch from any more flooding.Not Happy!!!

Review about: American Red Cross Disaster Assistance.

Had an Experience with American Red Cross?

Comments