ONCE AGAIN I have to call shenanigans on the American Red Cross.I was sitting in the chair about to give blood, with what i assume to be the head lady telling me i should drink more water (i had 3 bottles i was about to pee myself).
She finally sticks the needle in and it shot out of my vein. Blood everywhere. Down my arm, on the chair, floor, and on the book in my lap. The lady is yelling for help, im telling her it's fine, people make mistakes it's not that bad.
The people waiting are staring at this Asian woman in a lab coat yell for help. Finally like 4 other people come over and are holding my vein while she disposes of the spent needle. A girl gives me a sponge bath with those sanitation wipes. They ask if i want to try the other arm.
I've been in this chair for 45 minutes and I haven't given so i said yes. The Asian lady does the whole routine with finding the vein in my right arm. Then after 20 minutes of messing with a little machine she says that i can't donate because if you get blood on the needle, the machine counts it as a donation. I pack up.
She tells me that i have nice veins and that i should enjoy my snacks. I walk over to the snack area and a guy pulls a chair out for me. I tell them that the Red Cross messed up and i don't want to take any snacks for not donating. The guy tells me that i should take the snacks anyway, that the Red Cross messed up not me.
I begin ranting about what the lady did while stuffing snacks and drinks into my pocket. I have this whole table of kids laughing and i walk to the door and yell "I'm angry and i have to pee who wants to escort me to class" (escort is mandatory) so this guy escorts me and he is talking about how messed up what the Red Cross did was. Now I'm in class with a bloody book and snacks and i don't think ill ever give blood again.
The attached picture is the book my friend loaned me.It was a foot away from my arm.
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
You May Also Like
- "Dr. Tony Mangubat is INCOMPETENT Dr. Tony Mangubat (aka Dr. E. Antonio Mangubat, Dr. Elmer A. Mangubat, Dr. E. A. “Tony” Mangubat, Dr. Elmer Antonio Mangubat), LA BELLE VIE Cosmetic Surgery..."
- "The veneers are not at all as pictured in their ad. They look like a piece of plastic with little indentations that are supposed to be a separation of the..."
- "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..."
- "As is the case with so many others, we've been duped as well by Sleep Number/Select Comfort. Bought online 11/30, credit card charged 12/3, first delivery scheduled for 12/9. Drivers..."
- "I purchased with cash a hat for my wife on 8/22/15 at your St Pete Beach store. My wife did not care for it and did not use it. I..."
- "I ordered the "Bursting Blushes" bouquet, with the "exquisite upgrade" for mother's day this year. The photo showed a dozen or so red roses with five or six large..."
- " We arrived at the Red Roof Inn Sharonville Ohio we checked in and took showers As We Lay Down we noticed there were two roaches crawling on the wall..."
- "I ordered a two products from Bonanza vendors, best price I could find. Showing in stock, I purchased and later received an email stating it was out of stock, nicely..."
- "When times are tight and then you come across an ad that offers a great product for a great price, only to see it is false is sad. I didn't..."